All Grades Of Bentonite
- Product Type Bentonite Products
- Appearance Powder
- Application Chemical Industry
- Color Light Yellow
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 40.00 - 75.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 Metric Ton
- Light Yellow
- Bentonite Products
- Chemical Industry
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 5 Days
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- SGS , QSS , INTERTEK ,API CERTIFICATION , ISO 9001:2015 , BUREAU VERITAS
Indias one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Bentonite is a naturally occurringrock which has absorption, hydration, swelling, viscosity, thixotropy andspecial rheological properties. It is widely used as a natural glue or a bond.At CMS Industries, we offer high quality Sodium bentonite and Calcium bentonitewhich undergo precise processing procedure to result into the formation ofdifferent grades for commercial purposes. The unique characteristics of theKutch Bentonite make it suitable for various industries across the world.
Bentonite, in its various forms hasseveral uses and applications across a wide range of markets which include oil drilling,pelletizing, foundry, construction, civil engineering, agriculture, water welldrilling, water treatment, Horizontal Direction Drilling, electrical earthing,animal feed, Geo Synthetic Clay Liner, cat litter, paper and many moreapplications. Our Bentonite has exclusive properties for far-ranging varietiesof industrial and commercial applications. We offer Bentonite in differentforms like ores, granules, lumps, powdered and even in micronized powder forms.The Bentonite that we offer shows extra-ordinary swelling capacity and bondingpowers. The processing facility is geared to mill, test and package the endproduct ranging from small bags, bulk bags. Testing is carried out on site atthe time of production ensuring extremely high uniformity and which makes itconsistent.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.