Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Indias one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Bentonite finds its application inthe areas of oil drilling as mud constituent. Its primary role is to seal and prevent the entry of formation fluidsinto the hole and reduction of friction of drill string against the drill holewhile Cooling and cleaning the bit. It also removes drill cuttings andlubricates the cutting head. Due to the special higher mud yield, less quantityof Bentonite is consumed for the same standard mud.Our provided all bentoniteis mined in the Kachchh Gujarat, India.
Why CMS INDUSTIES?
CMS INDUSTRIESs drilling gradebentonite has the ability to mix instantaneously and smoothly while holdingcuttings and quickly cooling the cutting tools. It lubricates effectively andexhibit buoyancy while resisting against contaminated water, although providingthin yet strong wall to wall formation. It also provides protection to drillbits by cooling and able to deliver high barrel yield. CMS Drill gradeBentonite reduces loss of drilling fluids with the capability of toleratingformation pressure. Only 3% to 5% of mineral has the ability to develop 15centipoise viscosity while exhibiting thixotropic properties when mixed withbrine and high temperature in deep drilling.