Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Foundry Grade Bentonite Lumps
Sodium bentonite is used extensively in iron and steel foundries. For large castings which require dry moulds, Sodium bentonite is put to use. Kutch Bentonite is famous for high quality sodium Bentonite. It is used popularly as a bonding material in the preparation of moulding sand.
Why CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS INDUSTRIES's foundry grade bentonite has the ability to develop favourable green and dry compressive strength and can maintain high thermal stability with the capability to demonstrate excellent ram ability. It can sustain mould strength in high pressure moulding. It has wide moisture tolerance and high swelling volume while possessing high wet tensile strength.It also has high cohesive strength, thermal stability and low rejects.