Most Popular Products
Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite Lumps Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite Lumps Product Specifications
- Bentonite Products
Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite Lumps Trade Information
- Delivery Point (DP) Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Western Europe Eastern Europe Middle East Central America South America Asia North America Australia Africa
Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite Lumps
India one of the largest bentonite mines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium quality Bentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types of packing with customized printing options. Bentonite possesses many remarkable qualities such as viscosity, plasticity, Thixotropic, due to which it is greatly useful in the areas of construction and civil engineering. It finds its application in the construction of walls, foundations, tunnelling, Horizontal Directional Drilling, pipe jacking, diaphragm walls, trenching, bored piling,slurry wall installation, soil sealing, hydraulic barriers, reservoirs,landfills, containment barriers, etc. It is widely accepted by civil construction industries for stabilization of slopes during excavation in unstable grounds as well as land fill applications. Bentonite is found helpful in the construction industry, mostly in a fluidic form, i.e. in the form of Bentonite slurry. Our provided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh, Gujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS INDUSTRIES piling grade bentonite has the ability to restrain pressure and promises zero collapse rate. It attains optimum green strength in minimum time. And therefore, used in stabilizing excavation giving clean finish to castings. It is easy to mix and pour and yields a homogeneous, high viscosity mineral slurry aimed at sealing and plugging earthen cavities and around conductor pipes and is used as a loss circulation material and for the purpose of closing artesian well. Due to its thermal stability, consumption of Bentonite is considerably less than others.
Enter Buying Requirement Details