Electrical Earthing Grade Bentonite Lumps
- Product Type Bentonite Products
- Supply Ability : 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Indiaâs one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Bentonite is popularly used forelectrical earthing. The compound is produced from hygroscopic grades ofBentonite Powder. It is implemented for the purpose of improving groundconductance in electrical earthing. With low resistance, it is ideal forelectrical earthing of pit in rocky ground. Due to the presence of highercontent of iron oxides and low silica, moisture is added and satisfactoryrod-soil is contacted in earthing although ground conductivity is maintained. Ourprovided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh â Gujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS bentonite is capable of holdingand absorbing water up till a very high level, with the ability to lower theresistance to earth and can maintain moisture for a long duration of time. Italso helps in avoiding corrosion and reduces soil resistivity. CMS bentonitehas the potentiality to avoid fluctuation and can deflect hazards to a greatextent.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.