- Product Type Refractories
- Supply Ability : 500 Metric Ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 20 MT Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 350.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 500 Metric Ton Per Month
- 7-12 Days
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Product DescriptionSilica Clay
Silicais the name given to a group of minerals composed of silicon and oxygen. Silicais found commonly in the crystalline state and rarely in an amorphous state.The first industrial uses of crystalline silica were probably related tometallurgical and glass making activities. It has widespread industrialapplications including use as a food additive, i.e., anti-caking agent, as ameans to clarify beverages, control viscosity, as an anti-foaming agent, doughmodifier, and as an excipient in drugs and vitamins.
Silicahas continued to support human progress throughout history, being a key rawmaterial in the industrial development of the world especially in the glass,foundry and ceramics industries. Silica contributes to today's informationtechnology revolution being used in the plastics of computer mouse andproviding the raw material for silicon chips. CMS industries hold expertise inmanufacturing quality silica.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.