Most Popular Products
1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)/Piece
- Product Type Refractories
- Supply Ability : 5000 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Piece
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)/Piece
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 5000 Piece Per Month
- 7-12 Days
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Fire Bricks is a block of ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns,fireboxes, and fireplaces. It is built primarily to withstand high temperature,but will also usually have a low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency. In the making of firebrick, fireclay is fired in the kiln until it is partly vitrified. We are a leading Manufacture, Supplier and Exporter of Best Quality of Fire brick as per the customer's needs and requirements.
CMS INDUSTRIES is known for its chemical and physical properties in the foreign markets. Fire bricks are used in applications with extreme mechanical, chemical, or thermal stresses, such as the inside of a wood-fired kiln or a furnace, which is subject to abrasion from wood, fluxing from ash or slag, and high temperatures. Fire brick offered by CMS INDUSTRIES.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.