Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Indiaâs one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Bentonite finds its applications inGeosynthetic Clay liner which is widely used in Municipal Solid WasteLandfills. Geosynthetic clay liner is a woven fabric-like material used for thelining of landfills. Because of a very low hydraulic conductivity of Bentonite,it is used exhaustively in Geosynthetic clay liner. The ability of GCL to retain seepage insideof the landfill is dependent on hydraulic conductivity. A regular GCLconstruction involves two layers of geosynthetics physically held together bystitching or the use of chemical adhesive with a layer of processed Sodiumbentonite sandwiched between them. GCLs act like carpets by obstructing wasteand liquid containment. Our provided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh âGujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS INDUSTRIESâs GCL grade bentoniteenables self-repair due to its swelling properties and acts effectively as abarrier material for liners. It also exhibits strong sealing properties andminimizes leakages. CMS Bentonite which has more than 70% of montmorillonite,is considered better and used popularly in GCLs.