Back to top
08045803790
Send SMS Send Inquiry
    Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts
    Ground Nuts
    Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts Ground Nuts

    Ground Nuts

    850.00 - 1400.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

    Product Details:

    X

    Ground Nuts Price And Quantity

    • 20 MT Metric Ton
    • 850.00 - 1400.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

    Ground Nuts Trade Information

    • Mundra
    • Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union Delivery Point (DP) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Days after Acceptance (DA)
    • 10 Days
    • Yes
    • Free samples are available
    • Western Europe Australia South America Eastern Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia North America

    Product Description

    Ground Nuts 

    Groundnut seeds commonly known as Moongphali is mainly a source of edible oil, but the high oil and protein contents also make it an important food crop. Groundnut is the major oil seed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oil seed production of the country. Its Production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and display huge fluctuation between years. Gujarat estimates produces 1-3.5 million tons of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in Kharif and remaining 25% in Rabi.

    Factors Influencing Groundnut Markets are weather at the major domestic producing centers. CMS INDUSTRIES offers you the following varieties: Groundnut Kernel  Java 38/42, 50/55, 60/70, 70/80 (Moisture  7% 8%) and Groundnut Kernel  Bold 50/55, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90 (Moisture  7%  8%).We provide all the premium varieties of Ground Nuts in customized packing sizes.
    Enter Buying Requirement Details
    Email Id
    Mobile number

    Other Products in 'Oil Seeds ' category