Back to top
Send SMS
08037261341
Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell
Ground Nuts In Shell
Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell Ground Nuts In Shell

Ground Nuts In Shell

750.00 - 1400.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

Product Details:

X

Price And Quantity

  • 18 MT Metric Ton
  • 750.00 - 1400.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

Trade Information

  • Mundra
  • Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
  • 10 Days
  • Yes
  • Free samples are available
  • Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia

Product Description

Ground Nuts In Shell 

The company, CMS INDUSTRIES is counted amidst the trusted Exporters of Groundnut Seeds. We offer natural Groundnut Seeds in shell to the clients all across the world. The Groundnut Seeds we supply are high on demand in the market because of its superior quality, purity and wholesomeness. It is mainly a source of edible oil, but the high oil and protein contents also make it an important food crop.

It accounts for around 25% of the total oilseed production of the country. Gujarat estimates produces 1-3.5 million tons of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in Kharif and remaining 25% in Rabi. Buyers can avail quality tested and properly packed Groundnut Seeds at competitive prices.

Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Oil Seeds ' category