Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Indias one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Bentonite acts as a binding agent inthe manufacture of iron ore pellets. The process of pelletizing involvesconversion of iron ores into uniformed sized iron ore pellets which are used asfeed material in blast furnaces either for pig iron production or DirectReduction Iron (DRI). Owing to the uniform size of the pellets, it results intofaster reduction and high metallization rates. Our provided all bentonite ismined in the Kachchh Gujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS IOP grade bentonite is not onlyeconomical binding agent but also has excellent green and dry ball strengthalthough it contains low silica which reduces extra slag formation and containshigher natural percentage of iron, which makes it ideal for isolating iron orepellets with the maximum percentage of iron. It can also withstand higher temperatures since it contains morepercentage of metal. It has higher water update & retention capacity whicheventually results into good water absorption and enables easy and fasterformation of pellets though maintains excellent bonding and binding strength before and after.