Price And Quantity
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Iron Ore Pelletization Grade Bentonite Powder
INDIA'S ONE OF THE LARGEST BENTONITE MINES OWNER, PROCESSOR AND EXPORTER. We are exporting super premium quality Bentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types of packing with customized printing options. Bentonite acts as a binding agent in the manufacture of iron ore pellets. The process of pelletizing involves conversion of iron ores into uniformed sized iron ore pellets which are used as feed material in blast furnaces either for pig iron production or Direct Reduction Iron (DRI). Owing to the uniform size of the pellets, it results into faster reduction and high metallization rates.
Why CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS IOP grade bentonite is not only economical binding agent but also has excellent green and dry ball strength although it contains low silica which reduces extra slag formation and contains higher natural percentage of iron, which makes it ideal for isolating iron ore pellets with the maximum percentage of iron. It can also withstand higher temperatures since it contains more percentage of metal.It has higher water update & retention capacity which eventually results into good water absorption and enables easy and faster formation of pellets though maintains excellent bonding and binding strength before and after.