Price And Quantity
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Geosynthetic Clay Linear Grade Bentonite Powder
INDIAS ONE OF THE LARGEST BENTONITE MINES OWNER, PROCESSOR AND EXPORTER.We are exporting super premium quality Bentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types of packing with customized printing options. Bentonite finds its applications in Geo Synthetic Clay liner which is widely used in Municipal Solid Waste Landfills. Geo synthetic clay liner is a woven fabric-like material used for the lining of landfills.Because of a very low hydraulic conductivity of Bentonite, it is used exhaustively in Geo synthetic clay liner. The ability of GCL to retain seepage inside of the landfill is dependent on hydraulic conductivity. A regular GCL construction involves two layers of geo synthetics physically held together by stitching or the use of chemical adhesive with a layer of processed Sodium bentonite sandwiched between them. GCLs act like carpets by obstructing waste and liquid containment.
Why CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS INDUSTRIES's GCL grade bentonite enables self-repair due to its swelling properties and acts effectively as a barrier material for liners. It also exhibits strong sealing properties and minimizes leakages. CMS Bentonite which has more than 70% of montmorillonite, is considered better and used popularly in GCLs.