Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
INDIAS ONE OF THE LARGEST BENTONITE MINES OWNER, PROCESSOR AND EXPORTER.We are exporting super premium quality Bentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types of packing with customized printing options. Bentonite is a naturally occuring rock which has absorption, hydration, swelling, viscosity, thixotropy and special rheological properties. It is widely used as a natural glue or a bond. At CMS Industries, we offer high quality Sodium bentonite and Calcium bentonite which undergo precise processing procedure to result into the formation of different grades for commercial purposes. The unique characteristics of the Kutch Bentonite make it suitable for various industries across the world.
Bentonite, in its various forms has several uses and applications across a wide range of markets which include oil drilling, pelletizing,foundry, construction, civil engineering, agriculture, water well drilling,water treatment, Horizontal Direction Drilling, electrical earthing, animal feed, Geo Synthetic Clay Liner, cat litter, paper and many more applications. Our Bentonite has exclusive properties for far-ranging varieties of industrial and commercial applications. We offer Bentonite in different forms like ores,granules, lumps, powdered and even in micronized powder forms. The Bentonite that we offer shows extra-ordinary swelling capacity and bonding powers. The processing facility is geared to mill, test and package the end product ranging from small bags, bulk bags. Testing is carried out on site at the time of production ensuring extremely high uniformity and which makes it consistent.