Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Sodium bentonite is used extensivelyin iron and steel foundries. For large castings which require dry moulds,Sodium bentonite is put to use. Kutch Bentonite is famous for high qualitysodium Bentonite. It is used popularly as a bonding material in the preparationof moulding sand. Our provided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh Ã¢â¬â Gujarat,India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
CMS INDUSTRIESÃ¢â¬â¢s foundry gradebentonite has the ability to develop favourable green and dry compressivestrength and can maintain high thermal stability with the capability todemonstrate excellent ramability. It can sustain mould strength in highpressure moulding. While acting as abinding agent for anhydrous casting sands It has wide moisture tolerance andhigh swelling volume while possessing high wet tensile strength. It also hashigh cohesive strength, thermal stability and low rejects.