Price And Quantity
- 20.00 - 200.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 25 Metric Ton
- paints, plastics, glass, chemical & steel industries.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5 Days
- WE PROVIDE 50KG PP BAGS. WE ALSO PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING AND PRINTING OPTIONS IN ALL SIZES
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
Dolomiteis a common double carbonate rock having calcium and magnesium with themolecular formula of CaMg(CO3)2. It isthe primary component of the metamorphic rock popularly known as dolomiticmarble and sedimentary rock famously known as dolostone. It is majorly found inalluring shades like white, pink, grey, brown, black, and colorless. Dolomitealso serves as an oil and gas reservoir rock. It as high thermal stability,absorbent properties and cohesive strength. CMS serves as the host rock formany lead, zinc, and copper deposits. Dolomite powder is generally in whitewith a pearly texture and has fewer applications compared to the dolostonewhich is used in many industries.