Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 80.00 - 200.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 27 Metric Ton
- oil well drilling, paper, cement, rubber, paint and powder coatings for metal protection, insulation.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- It has high absorbent properties.
- It has high thermal stability, and cohesive strength.
- It acts as a filler which is used to control the viscosity of the paint.
- Barite used in the paper industry isthe high-refined barite powder.
- Barite is used to improve the whiteness and percentage of coverage of coat paper.
- The product offered by CMS is high-grade Barite mineral which is produced from ultra-modern technology.
- Barite is a major component while preparing white pigment, which is used to prepare the white color paint.
- Barite offered by us helps in a reduction in surface energy which provides gloss and shine to the surface and enhances the wooden artifacts.
- One of the major and vital applications of Barite is the weighting agent in oil well drilling fluids to suppress high pressure that results from well drilling operations.
- Barite is a very versatile mineral and is used in many industries like oil and gas drilling, paint and pigment industry,paper making industry, cosmetics, in making other barium minerals, and many others.