Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 80.00 - 200.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 27 Metric Ton
- oil well drilling, paper, cement, rubber, paint and powder coatings for metal protection, insulation.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- It has high absorbent properties.
- It has high thermal stability, and cohesive strength.
- It acts as a filler which is used to control the viscosity of the paint.
- Barite used in the paper industry isthe high-refined barite powder.
- Barite is used to improve the whiteness and percentage of coverage of coat paper.
- The product offered by CMS is high-grade Barite mineral which is produced from ultra-modern technology.
- Barite is a major component while preparing white pigment, which is used to prepare the white color paint.
- Barite offered by us helps in a reduction in surface energy which provides gloss and shine to the surface and enhances the wooden artifacts.
- One of the major and vital applications of Barite is the weighting agent in oil well drilling fluids to suppress high pressure that results from well drilling operations.
- Barite is a very versatile mineral and is used in many industries like oil and gas drilling, paint and pigment industry,paper making industry, cosmetics, in making other barium minerals, and many others.
Enter Buying Requirement Details