Calcium Grade Bentonite Powder Price And Quantity
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
Calcium Grade Bentonite Powder Product Specifications
- Bentonite Products
Calcium Grade Bentonite Powder Trade Information
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union Delivery Point (DP) Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs. V
- Western Europe Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East South America Asia Central America Africa
Indias one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printingoptions. Calcium bentonite is anaturally occurring bentonite that is usually only dried and broken intogranules or ground into flour. This bentonite is often called "calciumnatural bentonite". CMS is a renowned name in supplying quality CalciumBentonite Powder. Calcium Bentonite is available in different colours whichincludes Beige, brown, greenish or grey tones. These all have light firingcolour due to low iron content. Our provided all bentonite is mined in theKachchh Gujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
Calcium bentonites are often used asplasticizers for a wide variety of materials, colours and liquids. CMSCALCIUMBENT are less reactive and therefore more resistant to contaminants thansodium bentonites, usually have a lower pH value. Calcium bentonites are a verygood choice for improving bars and sandy soils because their ability toexchange cations. It can be used for industrial wastewater treatment. It is aninsider tip for keeping pond water clean and for fish health. CMS CALCIUMBENTis known for its excellent healing, binding, and detoxifying properties. It isa major constituent of the cosmetic industry worldwide. It helps to heal skindiseases and skin infections. It is used clay bath to remove toxins.