Price And Quantity
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 9000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Indiaâs one of the largest bentonitemines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium qualityBentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types ofpacking with customized printing options. Natural sodium bentonite occurs in various deposits around the world.Sodium bentonite are highly swellable and very adsorptive, although theirproperties can differ from one another depending on how they were formed.Sodium Bentonite is formed from the weathering of volcanic ash, usually in thepresence of water. Our provided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh âGujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
It has the ability to developfavourable green and dry compressive, ball strength, 3% to 5% of mineral hasthe ability to develop 15 centipoise viscosity. It has the capability toexhibit thixotropic properties. It enables self-repair due to its swellingproperties and possesses high wet tensile strength. It has high cohesivestrength, thermal stability, low rejects, excellent soil activator and canmaintain moisture for a long duration of time. It contains low silica, hencethere is no extra slag formation and It is a strong soil activator and helps inthe conversion of saline soil into neutral soil. It provides thin yet strongwall to wall formation, protection to drill bits by cooling and able to deliverhigh barrel yield.