Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 50.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- 28 MT Metric Ton
- Bentonite Products
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Delivery Point (DP), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 26000 Metric Ton Per Month
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized and durable packaging, 25kgs & 40 kgs paper bags with liner, PP bags with liner 25 kgs & 50 kgs With and Without pallets, Jumbo bags in 1000 kgs, 1250 kgs, 1350 kgs, 1375kgs & 1400 kgs.
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Asia, Western Europe, Africa
India's one of the largest bentonite mines owner, processor and exporter. We are exporting super premium quality Bentonite at competitive prices with prompt shipments. We provide all types of packing with customized printing options. Natural sodium bentonite occurs in various deposits around the world.Sodium bentonite are highly swellable and very adsorptive, although their properties can differ from one another depending on how they were formed.Sodium Bentonite is formed from the weathering of volcanic ash, usually in the presence of water. Our provided all bentonite is mined in the Kachchh, Gujarat, India.
WHY CMS INDUSTRIES?
It has the ability to develop favourable green and dry compressive, ball strength, 3% to 5% of mineral has the ability to develop 15 centipoise viscosity. It has the capability to exhibit thixotropic properties. It enables self-repair due to its swelling properties and possesses high wet tensile strength. It has high cohesive strength, thermal stability, low rejects, excellent soil activator and can maintain moisture for a long duration of time. It contains low silica, hence there is no extra slag formation and It is a strong soil activator and helps in the conversion of saline soil into neutral soil. It provides thin yet strong wall to wall formation, protection to drill bits by cooling and able to deliver high barrel yield.
Enter Buying Requirement Details