Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 25 Metric Ton
- 20.00 - 150.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- paints, plastics, glass, chemical & steel industries.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Dolomite also serves as an oil and gas reservoir rock.
- It as high thermal stability, absorbent properties and cohesive strength.
- Our Dolomite serves as the host rock for many lead, zinc, and copper deposits.
- CMS Dolomite is used as a source of magnesia (MgO), a feed additive for livestock.
- Our Product whiteness ranges from 85% to 97% and fineness 200 mesh to 1250 mesh.
- Dolomite powder is widely used in the paints, plastics, glass, chemical & steel industries.
- Our packaging is moisture-free which indicates there is no chance of spoilage of the dolomite powder.
- We strictly adhere to the set industrial norms and regulations to provide the best quality high-grade minerals.
- The product offered by CMS is high-grade dolomite powder which is produced from ultra-modern technology and applications.