- Storage Keep away from moisture
- Type Solid , Liquid , Glass , Lumps , Neutral , Alkaline
- Usage Soap , Detergent , Textile , Concrete , Cosmetics , Food, Galss
- Supply Ability : 1000 Metric Ton Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Metric Ton
- 50.00 - 280.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
- Solid , Liquid , Glass , Lumps , Neutral , Alkaline
- Keep away from moisture
- Soap , Detergent , Textile , Concrete , Cosmetics , Food, Galss
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 1000 Metric Ton Per Week
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Our company makes available a range of Sodium Silicate Glass, right from colorless to light blue. Clients can get sodium silicate in the form of lumps and cullet. The silicate products are produced in facility equipped to perform furnace processes. Customers can get premium quality of Sodium silicate glass as our employees are well versed with the Hydrothermal processes. The sodium silicate supplied can be used in many applications, for instance processing of lumber, cement formation, protection of passive fire and textile processing. This is mainly supplied to industries, like paper, soap, detergent, waterproofing and cement.
Our manufacture Sodium Silicate Glass is ranging Colorless to Light Blue Color.
We provide Sodium Silicate Glass in Lumps form and also in Cullet form as per the clients requirement.
CMS Silicate is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to manufacture silicate products through Furnace processes.
Even we are well verse with the and Hydrothermal processes and supply you with the premium quality of Sodium silicate glass.
Sodium Silicate is one of most branched out and specialized product with its applications ranging to suit different products.
Our product has a wide variety of uses, including the formulation of cements, passive fire protection, textile and lumber processing.
Our prominent clients belong to the Adhesives in Paper & Board industries, Silica & Allied, Soaps and Detergents manufacturing industries, Waterproofing, Cement industries.